LEARN ABOUT CATHY
LEARN ABOUT CATHY
Homes for sale in Chandler AZ with pool
One of the reasons that real estate in Chandler AZ is always in demand is the fact that there are a diverse range of homes in Chandler for sale. Buyers will find sprawling ranch properties with open floor plans as well as estate-style homes in luxury developments, but perhaps the most spectacular Chandler AZ homes are the homes for sale in Chandler AZ with pool. For the latest information about the real estate market in Chandler and to find the best Chandler homes for sale, you will want to partner with an experienced Chandler AZ Realtor. Cathy Carter will find that home with a pool that will allow you to live your best possible life. Contact Cathy Carter today for more information.
On our easy-to-use website, you’ll be able to search the MLS for single-family homes for sale in Chandler. Listings are updated daily. You can view photos of available properties, find detailed real estate information, create a free account, save your search, receive notifications of new listings that match your specific home criteria delivered directly to your email, and access current market data. Be sure to scroll down below to learn more about single-family real estate in Chandler with a pool and living in this vibrant, family-oriented community:
Chandler homes for sale with a private pool
CURRENT PHOENIX METRO AREA REAL ESTATE MARKET UPDATE
About Real Estate in Chandler AZ
The real estate market will ebb and flow in Arizona, with some markets experiencing record-setting conditions while others may dip into a slower, less lucrative period. However, the Chandler AZ real estate market has become notorious for its consistent strength. It is a dynamic market that offers housing options for people of all ages and stages, which is one of the reasons why real estate in Chandler AZ is always in high demand.
Currently, the median sales price for Chandler AZ homes for sale is $529,950. Home prices are about 13 percent higher than they were at this same time last year, and real estate experts predict that they will continue to rise slightly in the coming months. However, the market is beginning to steady itself after a year of historic gains, in which drastically low inventory levels coupled with intense demand for homes resulted in sky-high prices that rose exponentially month after month.
The prices for real estate in Chandler AZ are expected to remain steady in the coming months, it's important to recognize that the homes for sale in Chandler AZ with pool are often considered luxury properties. This means that their prices are typically higher than the median sales price in the community, and these properties often sell quicker than traditional single-family homes that do not have a pool.
In order to gain access to the homes for sale in Chandler AZ with pool, you will need to hire a Chandler AZ Realtor who understands the pulse of the community. Cathy Carter is familiar with the best luxury developments in Chandler, which means that she knows how to uncover the latest homes for sale on the market that also have a pool. For more information about the best Chandler AZ homes for sale, contact Cathy Carter today.
How to Find the Best Homes for Sale in Chandler AZ with Pool
While the real estate market in Chandler is starting to calm down after a frenzied year, it's important to keep in mind that the homes for sale in Chandler AZ with pool continue to be in high demand among the most qualified buyers. This means that these homes will not last on the market for long, and it's important to work with a Chandler AZ Realtor who has connections in the local community.
If you are looking for one of the best homes for sale in Chandler AZ with pool, you will want to work with a Chandler AZ Realtor who offers the following services:
- Hire a real estate agent who knows how to navigate the MLS and personalize your home search. Your real estate agent should narrow your search by focusing only on the homes for sale in Chandler AZ with pool within your price range. In addition, they should set alerts for this search result so that you receive instant information about the new homes on the market that match your criteria.
- Partner with a real estate agent who will schedule showings quickly and create appointments that work for your schedule. In a competitive market, you will need to act fast when a home is listed on the market, so it's very important to have an agent on your side who is flexible, agile and willing to work around your schedule.
- Choose a real estate agent who knows how to negotiate on your behalf. Most of the Chandler AZ homes for sale with a pool will receive multiple offers within a day or two of being listed on the market. Your agent needs to be able to craft an offer that is unique, appealing and motivating. An experienced agent will know how to write and submit an offer that is most likely to be accepted by the seller.
- Work with a real estate agent who will stand by your side throughout the entire transaction. Your Chandler AZ Realtor should provide you with guidance after the inspection, write addendums when necessary and actively work to make sure your transaction stays on track until the closing.
Cathy Carter will provide you with all of these services and more. She has earned a reputation of excellence in the community not only because of the way that she treats her clients, but also the way that she collaborates with her colleagues.
Why You Should Live in Chandler AZ
Chandler has long been considered one of the best communities to live in, and these are just a few of the reasons why you should consider buying one of the homes in Chandler for sale:
- Chandler is known for its award-winning school district as well as its esteemed private and charter schools.
- Chandler boasts more than 60 different parks and recreational areas.
- The economy in Chandler is thriving and is anchored by many industries.
- There are many fine dining and retail developments in Chandler, making this the kind of place where people love to live.
Cathy Carter is an award-winning Chandler AZ Realtor who has more than two decades of professional experience working in the local market. Beyond that, she is a local resident who lives, works and plays in the Chandler community. She will introduce you to the community at large all while uncovering the homes in Chandler for sale that match your criteria and fall within your price range. In order to have a personalized market analysis generated for you, contact Cathy Carter today.
For her entire professional career, Cathy Carter has been dedicated to serving the people of East Valley. She began her career in new construction home sales and quickly expanded into every sector of the Chandler real estate industry. Today, after years of networking with the most reliable professionals in the local community and focusing on professional development, Cathy Carter is considered to be the top Realtor in East Valley. Most recently, she received the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement award, which is the second-highest national award given to RE/MAX real estate agents.
RE/MAX Cathy Carter Real Estate & Luxury Homes
ABR, CRS, CDPE
RE/MAX Alliance Group
725 W. Elliot Rd., Suite 111
Gilbert, AZ. 85233
Email or Call: 480‑459‑8488
Posted by Cathy Carter on
Leave A Comment