LEARN ABOUT CATHY
LEARN ABOUT CATHY
Phoenix area homes for sale
Homes in Phoenix Area for Sale
Not only are there homes in Phoenix for sale at every price point, but there is a diverse range of architectural styles and amenities in all of the Phoenix area homes for sale. The Phoenix area real estate market is thriving, and the homes in Phoenix area for sale are selling at a record pace. While inventory levels remain low and demand continues to increase, you can have success in the Phoenix area real estate market when you partner with Cathy Carter, who has earned a reputation as the best Phoenix Realtor.
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
About the Phoenix Area Real Estate Market
The Phoenix area real estate market is considered to be a hot seller's market, which means that conditions are more advantageous for sellers than buyers. At this time, in every market in the Phoenix area, the historically-low inventory levels are coupled with increased demand for available properties. As a result, the homes in Phoenix area for sale are selling within several days, and usually at much higher prices than they were a year ago.
To gain an understanding of the current Phoenix area real estate market conditions, consider these facts:
- The median price of homes in Phoenix for sale increased more than 27 percent over the last year, and is currently about $447,000.
- Home prices in Chandler also increased by just about 27 percent in the last year, and the current median sales price in the city is about $536,000.
- The Gilbert housing market soared to new heights in the last 12 months. Home prices increased by more than 30 percent, and the current median sales price in Gilbert is $595,000.
- In Queen Creek, the price for luxury real estate increased by just more than 20 percent in the past year. The average home price in this community is about $597,000.
- Mesa saw some of the most significant growth during the past year, with home prices increasing by more than 32 percent. The current median sales price in Mesa is about $460,000.
No matter where you and your family want to live in the Phoenix area, you will find a hot and competitive real estate market. This is why it's so important to partner with Cathy Carter, who is considered to be the leading Phoenix Realtor. Cathy Carter has the professional experience and skills needed to navigate the current market conditions with ease, and she will ensure that you get the results you are hoping for.
How to Find the Best Phoenix Area Homes for Sale
When you look online for the best Phoenix area homes for sale, you will see that there are a lot of possibilities in the current market. However, many of the home listings that you see on these popular real estate websites may be outdated. Some of the homes that appear to be available are already pending, and others may seem like they are on the market — but they haven't been listed yet. In order to get the most accurate information and to have the most success in the current Phoenix area real estate market, you need to work with the right Phoenix Realtor.
You will find the best homes in Phoenix area for sale if you work with a real estate agent who will:
- Search the market regularly for the most recent homes in Phoenix for sale. In a market with low inventory levels, new homes are often pending in a matter of hours. Your real estate agent should provide you with market updates throughout the day.
- Rely on the best technology and communication tools in order to provide you with accurate information. You need a real estate agent on your side who will leverage the power of technology, social media and text messaging in order to give you fast and accurate information.
- Be ready and willing to book showing appointments at a time that is convenient for you. Accessibility is critical when it comes to presenting a powerful offer, so it's important to work with a flexible agent who will book showings as quickly as possible.
- Craft appealing offers that will motivate the sellers and give you the best chance of success in the current market. An experienced local agent will know how to position your offer so that it is attractive to the sellers, who will likely receive multiple offers for their home.
Cathy Carter is known as the best Phoenix Realtor, not only because she delivers results but also because she is friendly, approachable and welcoming. She personalizes the real estate process so that you feel less like a client and more like a friend. Many clients often say that Cathy Carter is the first neighbor that they meet in their new hometown.
Contact Cathy Carter today to begin looking for the best Phoenix area homes for sale.
Why You Should Live in the Phoenix Area
Not only are there hundreds of amazing homes in Phoenix area for sale, but each community offers its residents a high quality of life. These are just a few of the reasons why you should consider moving to the Phoenix area:
- Phoenix is known for its plentiful sunshine. You can expect to see the sun more than 300 days out of the year.
- The communities in the Phoenix area are dedicated to education. Cities like Chandler and Gilbert are known for their esteemed public school districts.
- It is easy to live an active lifestyle in the Phoenix area. There are hundreds of public parks, ranging from those with playgrounds, recreational facilities and picnic areas to those with nature trails and preserves.
Cathy Carter is a Phoenix Realtor who has more than 20 years of experience in the local real estate market. She has a vast knowledge of the entire Phoenix area, and her commitment to professional development ensures that she is the most qualified real estate agent in the Southeast Valley.
For more information about the best Phoenix area homes for sale and to have the top Phoenix Realtor perform a custom MLS search for you, contact Cathy Carter today.
RE/MAX Cathy Carter Real Estate & Luxury Homes
ABR, CRS, CDPE
RE/MAX Alliance Group
725 W. Elliot Rd., Suite 111
Gilbert, AZ. 85233
Email or Call: 480‑459‑8488