LEARN ABOUT CATHY
LEARN ABOUT CATHY
Real Estate Agent in Phoenix, AZ
Homes for Sale in Phoenix, AZ
The Phoenix, AZ real estate market is heating up, which is why now is the best time to contact a real estate agent in Phoenix, AZ who knows how to deliver results. The homes for sale in Phoenix, AZ are selling faster than ever, so it's important to work with a real estate agent who will search MLS listings for Phoenix homes for sale for you and schedule showings as soon as possible. Cathy Carter is the best real estate agent in Phoenix, AZ, and she will find you the Phoenix, AZ homes for sale that will make your dreams come true. Contact her today.
On our easy-to-use website, you’ll be able to search the MLS for homes for sale In Phoenix, AZ. View photos of available properties, find detailed real estate information, create a free account, save your search, receive notifications of new listings that match your specific home criteria delivered directly to your email, and access current market data. Also, be sure to scroll down below to learn more about real estate in Phoenix, AZ, and the benefits of this vibrant metropolis:
Phoenix, $400,000 - $500,000
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
About Real Estate in Phoenix, AZ
The Phoenix, AZ real estate market is one of the largest and most diverse housing markets in Arizona. With a population of more than 1.6 million people, it's not surprising to find out that there are all types of homes for sale in Phoenix, AZ. When you search MLS listings for Phoenix homes for sale, you will find luxury townhomes, affordable condominiums, quaint single-family homes and sprawling estate-style homes in luxury developments.
As you are looking into your options in the Phoenix, AZ real estate market, you will want to partner with the leading real estate agent in Phoenix, AZ. An experienced, local real estate agent will be able to provide you with accurate information about the real estate market conditions in Phoenix, and they will be able to uncover the best Phoenix, AZ homes for sale.
Currently, the median sales price of the homes for sale in Phoenix, AZ is $460,000. Prices for homes in Phoenix have climbed more than 27 percent in the last year. While the market shows some signs of regulating in the coming weeks and months, most real estate experts believe that home prices will still continue to increase steadily. This is why now is the best time to contact a real estate agent in Phoenix, AZ. Cathy Carter has been working with both buyers and sellers in Phoenix for more than two decades. She will search MLS listings for Phoenix homes for sale until you find the home of your dreams in this thriving city.
How to Find the Best Homes for Sale in Phoenix, AZ
The best homes for sale in Phoenix, AZ are not going to last in this hot and competitive market. Inventory levels have been historically low for many months, and while new homes are added to the market frequently, they are still selling very quickly. In order to find the best Phoenix, AZ homes for sale, you will need to partner with a qualified real estate agent in Phoenix, AZ who will go the extra mile for you.
The right real estate agent in Phoenix, AZ will:
- Listen to you and focus on your needs during your home search. Every buyer has different requirements out of their next property, which is why it's important to work with a real estate agent in Phoenix, AZ who will customize your home search based on your preferences.
- Search MLS listings for Phoenix homes for sale multiple times per day, in order to provide you with the most recent information about market activity. Given the fact that most Phoenix, AZ homes for sale are marked pending within a matter of hours, it's necessary to work with an agent who will provide you with regular updates about market changes throughout the day.
- Schedule showings based on your schedule. Your real estate agent should be flexible and versatile, and willing to accommodate your personal schedule in order to see the homes for sale in Phoenix, AZ that match your criteria.
- Write an enticing offer that prioritizes your needs as a buyer while still motivating the seller. Most of the Phoenix, AZ homes for sale will receive multiple offers, so you need to work with an experienced agent who knows how to craft an appealing offer that is most likely to be accepted.
- Negotiate on your behalf and ensure that you get the keys to the home of your dreams for a fair price. Your agent should be advocating for you every step of the way and should be working in order to make sure that your real estate transaction is both smooth and fair.
Cathy Carter is the only real estate agent in Phoenix, AZ who has the skills, knowledge and local insight needed to navigate the current market conditions. For more information about the best homes for sale in Phoenix, AZ, contact Cathy Carter today.
Why You Should Live in Phoenix, AZ
Clearly, there's a lot to love about Phoenix, which is why the real estate market is so competitive at this time. These are just a few reasons why you should consider purchasing Phoenix, AZ real estate:
- Phoenix offers a comfortable year-round climate that is perfect for people who enjoy an active lifestyle. There are many recreational trails, paths and facilities that give people an opportunity to stay fit, healthy and happy.
- The city is known for its award-winning school district, which attracts families from around the country. In addition to having a renowned public school district, there also are many private and charter schools in the city.
- Phoenix has become a foodie destination in its own right. Anyone who loves eclectic meals and atmospheric dining experiences will love the restaurants that can be found in the downtown area and throughout the city.
The Phoenix, AZ real estate market changes on a daily basis. There is always new inventory being added to the market, which is why you need to partner with a real estate agent in Phoenix, AZ who will regularly search MLS listings for Phoenix homes for sale. This is the best way to uncover the homes for sale in Phoenix, AZ that meet your criteria and fit within your budget.
For more information about the Phoenix, AZ real estate market, contact Cathy Carter today and set up a consultation appointment.
CATHY CARTER, ABR, CRS, CDPE
RE/MAX Alliance Group
725 W. Elliot Rd., Suite 111
Gilbert, AZ. 85233
Posted by Cathy Carter on