LEARN ABOUT CATHY
LEARN ABOUT CATHY
Real Estate in Phoenix AZ for sale
Homes in Phoenix AZ for Sale
Across the city, the real estate in Phoenix AZ for sale varies significantly. In some neighborhoods, you will find that the Phoenix AZ real estate listings consist primarily of luxury townhomes and condominiums, while other areas on the outskirts of town feature incredible Phoenix homes for sale with pool. No matter what types of homes in Phoenix AZ for sale you are looking for, it's important to work with a qualified local Realtor in Phoenix AZ. Cathy Carter is the premier real estate agent in Phoenix, and she has the experience and insight that you need to succeed.
Browse the MLS for the most accurate up-to-date listings on homes in Phoenix. You can view photos of available properties, find detailed real estate information, create a free account, save your search, and receive notifications of new listings that match your specific home criteria delivered directly to your email. Also, be sure to scroll down below to learn more about new real estate in Phoenix, new home communities, and the benefits of living in the “Valley of the Sun.”
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Current Phoenix Metro Area Real Estate Market Update
About Real Estate in Phoenix AZ for Sale
One of the best ways to describe the Phoenix AZ real estate market is steadfast. This is a market that has stood the test of time, and that has endured many ebbs and flows through the years. Just a few short months ago, Phoenix was experiencing crippling competition in its real estate market. Home prices climbed higher month after month, while inventory levels dwindled to historic lows.
Today, the market is still described as somewhat competitive, but the number of Phoenix AZ real estate listings is on the rise. There are nearly 4,500 homes listed for sale on the market, including many Phoenix homes for sale with pool. Due to rising inventory levels, the number of home sales are increasing with each passing month in Phoenix, which is helping to fuel the market forward. Home prices are currently holding steady, and inventory is available for longer than it was at this same time last year.
Whether you are looking for luxury real estate or a starter home in Phoenix, you will find that the median sales price for Phoenix AZ real estate listings is about $403,000. The median sales price of the homes in Phoenix AZ for sale have dipped slightly in the past few months, but for the most part, prices are holding steady. Experts anticipate that real estate in Phoenix AZ for sale will continue to be in high demand, with competition heating up for the summer selling season.
In order to have the most success in this dynamic market, it's important to partner with a Realtor in Phoenix AZ who has ample professional experience and who relies on accurate data to best serve their clients. Cathy Carter is an award-winning Phoenix real estate agent who has earned a reputation of excellence in the local community. Contact Cathy Carter today to begin looking for the best real estate in Phoenix AZ for sale.
How to Find the Best Homes in Phoenix AZ for Sale
As inventory levels continue to rise, it will be important to work with a Realtor in Phoenix AZ who can identify the best real estate in Phoenix AZ for sale. The top homes in the community will not be available on the market for long, so it's important to work with a motivated real estate agent who knows how to maneuver the current real estate market conditions.
You should hire Cathy Carter to help you find the best Phoenix AZ real estate listings because:
- She has been serving clients in Phoenix AZ for more than two decades. Her years of experience in the local market have allowed her to develop an in-depth understanding of the local market under all types of conditions. She knows the neighborhoods of Phoenix better than any other real estate agent, and she is best positioned for success in any type of market.
- She is genuinely passionate about uncovering the best homes in Phoenix AZ for sale. Even after all of these years, Cathy Carter still enjoys the thrill of the moment when one of the best Phoenix AZ real estate listings pops up on her customized MLS search.
- She has an extensive professional network that allows you to enjoy a seamless transition from one home to the next. Cathy Carter can offer you trustworthy recommendations for lenders, title companies, inspectors, contractors and more.
- She is committed, knowledgeable and creative — she will not rest until you find the Phoenix homes for sale with pool that match all of your criteria. She is known for listening to her clients and personalizing the real estate process to meet their needs.
The number of homes in Phoenix AZ for sale is expected to increase week after week, so now is an excellent time to begin your search for the best real estate in Phoenix AZ for sale. Contact Cathy Carter today, and she will craft a custom market analysis for you based on your personal criteria.
Why You Should Live in Phoenix AZ
Known for its endless sunshine and dry, arid desert heat, Phoenix is the kind of place that people set their sights on. Phoenix is considered one of the best places to live in Arizona because:
- The city is known for its eclectic neighborhoods. Many of the homes in Phoenix AZ for sale are located in neighborhoods with distinct features and authentic atmospheres.
- Phoenix features big-city amenities while still being within reach of some of the most beautiful natural surroundings in the American Southwest. Many of the Phoenix AZ real estate listings are located nearby parks, playgrounds and recreational areas.
- There are many job opportunities in Phoenix. The city's economy is anchored by many top industries, including aerospace, electric vehicle manufacturing, software development and more.
The number of Phoenix AZ real estate listings increases with each passing day, but only the best Realtor in Phoenix AZ will be able to find the listings that match your criteria. Before you begin searching online for real estate in Phoenix AZ, reach out to Cathy Carter. There are few other agents in the local area that have her professional qualifications and her extensive expertise. She has been working with clients in Phoenix for several decades, and she has an uncanny ability for uncovering those hidden gems on the market.
For more information about the best homes in Phoenix AZ for sale, contact Cathy Carter today.
Cathy Carter has been dedicated to serving the people of East Valley. She began her career in new construction home sales and quickly expanded into every sector of the Chandler real estate industry. Today, after years of networking with the most reliable professionals in the local community and focusing on professional development, Cathy Carter is considered to be the top Realtor in East Valley. Most recently, she received the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement award, which is the second-highest national award given to RE/MAX real estate agents.
RE/MAX Cathy Carter Real Estate & Luxury Homes
ABR, CRS, CDPE
4365 E Pecos Rd #103
Gilbert, AZ. 85295
Email or Call: 480‑459‑8488
With www.realestatechandler.com you'll be able to find your dream home in no time. If you have any inquiries about homes for sale, connect with Cathy Carter! -Work With Cathy Carter For Unmatched Expertise On East Valley Arizona Area Buying & Selling!
Learn More About East Valley Arizona Real Estate!
With www.realestatechandler.com you'll be able to find your dream home in no time. If you have any inquiries about homes for sale, connect with Cathy Carter!
-Work With Cathy Carter For Unmatched Expertise On East Valley Arizona Area Buying & Selling!
Posted by Cathy Carter on
Leave A Comment